My Family....


(written by my wife....)

From the first day to this
I have got what I want..
So much of care and plenty of love
People can deny but I can’t..

I say..Papa-Papa everyday
With a soft heart and strong say..
Not all know him well
But I do and as I pray..

Mamma has a beautiful smile
Like I wish to see all throughout my life..
Ideal is the word for her
Please God make me shadow of her..

Our little princess is what I call
Small girl but know-it-all ..
With she by my side
No adjustments and all pride..

Our big lawyer speaks a lot
Believe me or not..
But to me and my thoughts
Best of best frens is what I have got..

Chirag is what my life is for
Makes me smile more and more..
Pillar of my strength
And Love me longest length..

Thank u Ram I stand up high
Feeling so lucky with a great sigh…
Please grant me one more wish
My family be the eternal bliss..

Comments